Don’t own a Kindle? Don’t panic!
You may have noticed that Elisa’s ebooks are only available on Amazon. This is because she currently participates in their exclusive author program.
If you don’t have a Kindle, you have two options to choose from:
Option 1 (easiest, quickest option)
Download Amazon’s FREE Kindle app by clicking here.
It works with just about any device:
– Smartphone (iPhone/iPod touch/Android/Windows/Blackberry)
– Tablet (iPad/Android/Windows)
– Computer (Mac/Windows)
Once you’ve downloaded the free Kindle app, you can purchase the book from Amazon and it will automatically appear in your app.
Option 2 (if you own a Nook/Kobo/other ereader and can’t download the free app)
1) Purchase the ebook/s from Amazon.
2) Forward the email receipt Amazon sent you to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention which reading device you have.
3) Elisa’s assistant will email you the ebook format suitable for your device, within 24 hours.
Note: If you don’t like reading ebooks, all of Elisa’s books are also available in paperback. Here’s a link to the first book on Amazon: Click here.
Sign Up to Elisa's mailing list